Redlands Preferred Technicians Specialising in Air Conditioning Services
Air conditioning service and installation provided by our team of qualified Technicians. Inc. special offers.
Cut your bills by 1/4 by changing your old halogens.
Cheaper than you think.
Rely on Bay Air Electrical for the best advice, whether it is budget or top end.
We can help.
Unit on the Blink
One of our friendly technicians, will diagnose the fault quickly.
Modernise the look by changing out your switches.
Digital and Backlit.
All projects managed by the owner,
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AP SERIES AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION
New air con units with R32 technology, supply & installed by
Bay Air Electrical.
Bay Air Electrical is excited and having great success when installing the MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AP SERIES – a new series with R32 technology that delivers improved energy efficiency.
The new series of units feature the R32 refrigerant technology, which increases energy efficiency. This model improves upon its closest equivalent (R410A) with a third of its global warming potential.
Mitsubishi Electric Australia has introduced the new AP series of air conditioners, with innovation built-in to provide fast and exceptionally quiet units to Australian homes.
Bay Air Electrical are your local experts for air conditioning in Mount Cotton. We have everything you need to make sure you can keep your home or office cool and comfortable.
Your local Mount Cotton air conditioning specialists
We stock all the leading brands of air conditioners, so you have plenty of choice. Included in our range there is sure to be an air conditioner that suits your needs and budget.
We also have expert licensed technicians who can come right to where you are to perform installations or carry out repairs. If you need any advice about choosing an air conditioner or operating your air conditioner, talk to us, we’ll be happy to help.
Bay Air Electrical is a family owned company that has been operating in the local area since 2009, and since we first opened for operation we have installed hundreds of air conditioners all over Brisbane and many places beyond.
Tips for choosing and installing an air conditioner
Here are a few suggestions that can help you choose the air conditioner for your home or office in Mount Cotton:
- It’s usually best to stick with the well known brands. Some of the less famous brands may offer what look like really good deals, but there’s always something that you’ll need to worry about. The manufacturers need to recover their costs and make a profit, so when an air conditioner is cheaply made it may have inferior parts, poor workmanship, lower standards of quality control, insufficient warranty coverage, etc.
- Choose an appropriate sized air conditioner for the area you need to cool. If you choose a very powerful air conditioner for a small space, it is simply wasteful, and the same is true if you choose a tiny air conditioner to cool a large space.
- For most rooms, centrally mounting the air conditioner near the top of a wall will provide optimal results. The air closest to the ceiling is the warmest, and a central mounting point will help avoid “pocketing” (where some areas of air are cooling much quicker than others). This helps you get the room cooled quickly and efficiently.
- Be cautious about setting up the air conditioner so it is directly blowing air onto your bed or sofa. Hotels do this all the time, but it’s not always the smartest idea. You should be thinking in terms of cooling the air in the room, not just blowing cold air onto people in the room. An air conditioner is not a fan, and it’s best not to use it as one. Some people will find it more difficult to sleep if an air conditioner is blowing directly onto them.
- Try to avoid locating electrical power boards and power outlets directly beneath an air conditioner. Although it should not normally happen, sometimes air conditioners may discharge drops of water and these could drip onto exposed electrical equipment, which can be dangerous.
- Check the energy star rating of an air conditioner you are thinking of buying. The more stars it has, the more energy efficient it is rated to be.
Air conditioning installation in Mount Cotton made easy
Contact your local Mount Cotton aircon specialists
Bay Air Electrical services Redlands and Brisbane Bayside, including Capalaba, Cleveland, Redland Bay, Wellington Point, Alexandra Hills, Thornlands, Carindale, Shailer Park, Daisy Hill, Mount Cotton, Springwood, Sunnybank and Wynnum.
Change your look with our electricians
create a new feel to your home Inexpensively.
We can upgrade the look of your home, by installing some of the new look light switches with backlit led, or remote control your lights with your iPhone.
USB power points to cease those arguments over lost chargers.
By simply changing a light fitting or modern air conditioner can considerably change the feel of a room, why not give us a call and get that new look.
OUR ELECTRICIANS SERVE REDLAND BAY, CARINDALE,
AND THE WIDER BRISBANE AREA
Located to the south of Brisbane in Victoria Point, we offer air conditioning repairs and installation services to Redland Bay, Coorparoo, Carindale, Capalaba, Alexandra Hills, Cleveland, Coomera, Gold Coast and the surrounding region. With an emphasis on delivering a prompt, reliable service, you can trust an electrician from Brisbane’s Bay Air Electrical to complete each and every job to a high standard of workmanship!
To obtain a quote on anything in our wide range of services, contact us today on 0419 997 042.