Redlands Preferred Technicians Specialising in Air Conditioning Services
Air conditioning service and installation provided by our team of qualified Technicians. Inc. special offers.
Cut your bills by 1/4 by changing your old halogens.
Cheaper than you think.
Rely on Bay Air Electrical for the best advice, whether it is budget or top end.
We can help.
Unit on the Blink
One of our friendly technicians, will diagnose the fault quickly.
Modernise the look by changing out your switches.
Digital and Backlit.
All projects managed by the owner,
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AP SERIES AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION
New air con units with R32 technology, supply & installed by
Bay Air Electrical.
Bay Air Electrical is excited and having great success when installing the MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC AP SERIES – a new series with R32 technology that delivers improved energy efficiency.
The new series of units feature the R32 refrigerant technology, which increases energy efficiency. This model improves upon its closest equivalent (R410A) with a third of its global warming potential.
Mitsubishi Electric Australia has introduced the new AP series of air conditioners, with innovation built-in to provide fast and exceptionally quiet units to Australian homes.
Are you planning to install aircon in your property but you’re still undecided about whether to go for split units or a ducted aircon system?
If so, get in touch with your local aircon specialists – Bay Air Electrical. With almost ten years’ experience of installing both types of aircon systems, we’ll be able to advise you which system would be best for your premises.
We not only provide split unit and ducted air conditioning installation Brisbane wide but deliver high-quality A/C maintenance and repairs too for a comprehensive A/C service in your area.
Our family-run business has a reputation for being both prompt and efficient, whether we’re installing a new system or we’re troubleshooting aircon problems. And what’s more, all our services come our utmost commitment to doing the very best job possible, and with a smile.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Ducted Air Conditioning Systems
To help you make a decision about which kind of aircon to choose let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of ducted air conditioning systems.
The main advantages of a ducted system are:
- The air that’s generated by this kind of system is delivered discreetly, rather than being pushed through the vents at a great rate of knots.
- The ducts are incorporated into the ceiling rather than on the wall which makes them more unobtrusive and aesthetically pleasing.
- The control panel looks similar to the control panel of an alarm system and sits neatly in the wall for a more inconspicuous look.
- Ducted systems tend to have better cooling options than split units, but they have a similar reverse cycle so you can choose to either cool or heat your space.
- Airflow and climate control are more efficient and more easily controlled.
- The system enables you to set ‘zones’ which eliminates the need to heat or cool every room. You can choose to run your system in the places that are most frequently used or throughout the entire space – the choice is yours.
However, as with anything in life, there are some disadvantages to a ducted system:
- Due to the complexity of the system and installation, ducted aircon requires a more significant investment than the costs involved in the installation of split A/C units.
- You’ll also have to absorb higher running costs, simply because the system is larger and more extensive. However, this may still be the best option for you if you have a large house or if you are installing aircon in commercial premises.
Ducted Aircon Installation, Servicing and Repairs
If you do decide to go ahead and install a ducted aircon system, you’ll be pleased to know that not only do we fit this type of system, but we offer competitively priced repairs and routine ducted air conditioning service in Brisbane too.
It’s just another reason for our continued success as one of the leading A/C installation companies in the area, and why we have an ever-growing reputation for the quality and scope of our services.
Contact Brisbane’s Top Ducted Air Conditioning Experts Today
So why trust your aircon to anyone else, when Bay Air Electrical is your one-stop shop for anything and everything ducted air conditioning related? Get in touch with us now by calling 0419 997 042 or complete our online booking form for an installation quote or to book a service or repair.
Bay Air Electrical services Redlands and Brisbane Bayside, including Capalaba, Cleveland, Redland Bay, Wellington Point, Alexandra Hills, Thornlands, Carindale, Shailer Park, Daisy Hill, Mount Cotton, Springwood, Sunnybank and Wynnum.
Change your look with our electricians
create a new feel to your home Inexpensively.
We can upgrade the look of your home, by installing some of the new look light switches with backlit led, or remote control your lights with your iPhone.
USB power points to cease those arguments over lost chargers.
By simply changing a light fitting or modern air conditioner can considerably change the feel of a room, why not give us a call and get that new look.
OUR ELECTRICIANS SERVE REDLAND BAY, CARINDALE,
AND THE WIDER BRISBANE AREA
Located to the south of Brisbane in Victoria Point, we offer air conditioning repairs and installation services to Redland Bay, Coorparoo, Carindale, Capalaba, Alexandra Hills, Cleveland, Coomera, Gold Coast and the surrounding region. With an emphasis on delivering a prompt, reliable service, you can trust an electrician from Brisbane’s Bay Air Electrical to complete each and every job to a high standard of workmanship!
To obtain a quote on anything in our wide range of services, contact us today on 0419 997 042.