Some of our Products
MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC GL SERIES
New air conditioning series with R32 technology delivers improved energy efficiency
Mitsubishi Electric Australia is today introducing the new MSZ-GL series of air conditioners, with innovation built-in to provide fast and exceptionally quiet air conditioning to Australian homes.
The new series of air conditioning units feature the R32 refrigerant technology which increasing energy efficiency, improves upon its closest equivalent (R410A) with a third of its global warming potential. The energy savings as a result of this new technology may also be felt in the pocket of the homeowner. Further to this, the MSZ-GL series units are some of the quietest indoor units in the industry and are perfect for the bedroom.
“The new R32 refrigerant technology has completely revolutionised our air conditioning offering, improving the impact on the environment, energy efficiency, and cost effectiveness of our devices,” describes Atesh Mani, National Product Manager, Mitsubishi Electric Australia. “Our MSZ-GL Series is designed to make it incredibly easy for homeowners to ‘set and forget’ with intuitive settings and a quiet, expansive airflow.”
Other features include (model dependent):
- A weekly timer for convenience and an “i-save” mode that recalls the preferred (pre-set) temperature at the press of a button on the remote controller. The function ensures the most suitable air conditioning settings are used and also contributes to save energy
- The innovative Wi-Fi Control (optional*) connecting the units to your smartphone, tablet or online account, giving you the freedom to fully control each unit on-the-go via an Internet connection. *Additional upgrade adapter MAC-558IF required per unit
- A ‘Blue Fin Condenser’ which provides an anti-corrosion treatment for the heat exchanger of the outdoor units, which is particularly useful in coastal areas
- Wide and Long Airflow over a vast horizontal range up to 150 degrees in heating and 100 degrees in cooling and reach as far as 12 metres from the unit
- A demand response enabled interface (DRED) where Demand Response Mode is activated in response to signals sent from the electric power company at times when it is necessary to reduce peak demand.
- Quiet mode fan speed setting provides super quiet operation below 19 dB(A) for 2.5 and 3.5 kW models. That’s so quiet, you’ll be checking to see if it’s running.
BACK TO BACK SYSTEMS
When purchasing your wall hung split type air conditioning system with installation, our prices are based on a back to back installation.
THE BACK TO BACK INSTALLATION refers to a split system that has two major components – a wall mounted indoor unit with refrigeration pipes that run through the wall and straight down to the condenser unit positioned directly below – hence the name Back to Back.
Your installation may be a standard Back to Back or you may need extra piping so the unit is installed in your preferred position. The image representsis an example of a back to back install.
LEDs are extremely energy efficient and consume up to 90% less power than incandescent bulbs. Since LEDs use only a fraction of the energy of an incandescent light bulb there is a dramatic decrease in power costs. Also, money and energy is saved in maintenance and replacement costs due to the long LED lifespan.
Long life time stands out as the number one benefit of LED lights. LED bulbs and diodes have an outstanding operational life time expectation of up to 100.000 hours. This is 11 years of continuous operation, or 22 years of 50% operation. If you leave on the LED fixture for 8h per day it would take around 20 years before you’d have to replace the LED bulb.
CLIPSAL SLIMLINE GPO
The Clipsal Classic sliced extra thin.
We have taken our C2000 Classic Series and sliced it extra thin! The result is Slimline: a range of switches and sockets that are only 4mm thick (or should we say thin).
Slimline offers a broad selection of designer colours and metal finishes to suit any décor.
Also available are multi port USB GPO's that allow yut o charge phones, tablets or anything with USB, as more and more usb powered devices come on the market these will be more and more widely used\
There are common misconceptions when it comes to safety switches, circuit breakers and fuses. A safety switch is your insurance against electric shock. They are designed to prevent death or serious injury from electric shock.
Even if your home has a safety switch installed, one may not be enough to protect you from electric shock. A safety switch only protects you if it's on that circuit. You should consider having safety switches installed on all circuits in your home, including power points, lights, air conditioning, oven, hot water and pool equipment circuits, even if they are on a separate tariff.